- Contains high performance stable retinol due to patented manufacturing process.
- Increases physical cell turnover for skin renewal
- Skin brightening – Inhibits Tyrosinase
- Retinol is known to affect melanin production by inhibiting tyrosinase and interfering with pigment transfer
- Antioxidant activity
- Improves skin elasticity
- Increase hydration
- Preservative and Fragrance free
- Diminishes visible fines lines and wrinkles
- Improve the appearance of blemishes
Retinol Renewal Serum Concentrate 30mL
or 4 fortnightly payments of $14.99 with More info
Advanced Stability and Maximum Strength
Retinol is the world’s favourite skin renewal antioxidant, best known for its effective brightening, skin plumping and smoothing benefits. Today effective rejuvenation by advanced retinol is dependent on quality and stability. BALENSE® formulates with retinol that uses the most advanced technology that prolongs activity, potency and shelf life.
HylaTech Active Delivery technology provides prolonged and enhanced delivery of active ingredients and permits up to five times the hydration of Hyaluronic Acid.
Skin Types: All. Avoid if sensitive. May cause redness.
- Retinol – a highly stable active ingredient to diminish the signs of ageing and promote cell renewal. Reveals brighter more youthful looking skin.
- Squalene – plant derived avocado for exceptional hydration and antioxidant benefits while locking in essential moisture.
- HylaTech Active Delivery – providing 5 x more hydration activity than regular Hyaluronic acid, assisted delivery of active ingredients that drip feed through the skin.
- HydroFilm Technology
▼ FULL INGREDIENT LIST
- PM use only
- Apply a small amount to targeted areas.
- Recommended for use following cleansing on dry skin.
- Daily use of the Balense UV Defiance SPF 50+ lotion is vital.
- For an intensive overnight treatment apply with the BALENSE® Enzymatic Sleep Masque.
- Excellent for use with the Blemish Control Serum Concentrate on blemish prone skin.
- *Do not use if pregnant.
- Certain prescription drugs. Consult with doctor prior to use. Cannot be used with tetracycline antibiotics and Isotretinoin.
- Light sensitivities
- Sun baking/solariums/sunburnt skin
- Liver disease/conditions
- Known Vitamin A toxicity
- Broken or irritated skin
- If irritation occurs discontinue use.