Recovery Laser Gel 100ml
COOLING GEL FOR AFTER SUN AND THERMAL TREATMENTS
Following UV exposure, laser and thermal treatments, the Recovery Laser Gel calms and soothes the skin. Heat stress can cause redness and burning skin sensations. The cooling gel effect of this product provides instant relief and rapidly restores hydration, improves the appearance of swelling and combats thermal ageing of the skin. This product also contains niacinamide which is anti ageing.
Use following laser treatments and sun exposure up to 4 times per day.
This can be used following the use of heat-generating electronic devices such as laptop on legs.
- Paraben, sulphate and fragrance free
- Long lasting hydration using our innovative HylaTech Active Delivery system. High-performance ingredients are slowly released after application.
- Hyaluronic Acid with Chondrus Crispus – provides up to 2.5 time more hydrating availability than single strand Hyaluronic Acid.
- Grifolin – reduces the agitation of nerve endings that activate TRPV1 that induces burning, itching and redness that cause thermal ageing of the skin.
- Niacinamide /Nicotinic Acid – Vitamin B3 to visibly improve the, uneven skin tone, fine lines, wrinkles and dullness.
A cooling gel application ideal for use following laser or other thermal treatments to help soothe uncomfortable skin sensations from heat stress. The fruiting bodies of the edible terrestrial mushroom, Albatrellus Ovinus, from Northern Europe contains Grifolin. Grifolin reduces the agitation of nerve endings that activate TRPV1 that induces burning, itching and redness that cause thermal ageing of the skin. Ideal for hyperalgesic skin and for topical application following sun exposure and the use of heat-generating electronic devices.
*Formerly called Recovery Neuro-Gel. While the look of some of our products may have changed, rest assured that the formula you know and love remains exactly the same.